HOME未分類 > English


"I had a traffic accident in Japan.

I have no one to consult with that and I don't know how to write a 

medical certificate of permanent disease as well."



We're often consulted about such a thing from our clients.

Overseas students, housewife or the like are difficult to communicate in Japanese.

So they are at a disadvantage.


We can give a consultation about permanent disease in English.

Also, we can make various documents for a doctor and 

go to the hospital together if you need.


Leave it to us!!



  1. (Mandatory fields)
  2. Sex
  3. (Mandatory fields)
  4. Latest Academic Background
  5. Which area do you want to consult in?
  6. Consultation Contents

  7. Kind of visa which you want to acquire

  8. Japanese speaking

  9. (Mandatory fields)


  • お客様の声
  • スタッフ紹介
  • 社員ブログ


  • 採用情報Facebook
  • 採用情報


  • メールマガジン登録


  • 1.新宿オフィス
  • 2.秋葉原オフィス
  • 4.名古屋オフィス
  • 5.大阪オフィス
  • 6.駅前相談